Chris Janes was arrested by Evergreen Park police on disorderly conduct, assault and public intoxication charges.
Around 1 a.m., Janes allegedly approached a woman after she parked her car and chased her into her home. Police were called after Janes pounded on the door, began shouting and creating a disturbance.
The woman told police she did not know Janes.
Janes told CBS 2’s Brad Edwards that he was drunk.
“There’s no two sides to this,” Janes said. “Really, really bad judgment on my part. I had too much to drink, thought I was going to my house and was going to someone elses. I scared the heck out of them. I am embarrassed and ashamed.”
herecpm
Sports: Coach That Snitched on Jackie Robinson West Little League Team Arrested For Assault
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
Los consumidores de marihuana podrán fumar legalmente en Alaska, que se convirtió este martes en el tercer estado en aprobar oficial...
-
nuevo tema de el alfa junto a regicida titulado eh que uno eh altita DESCARGA AQUI
-
La Famosa presentadora de televisión dominicana, Ana Carolina dejo mucho de qué hablar, luego de aparecer en el nuevo vídeo del fam...
-
Óscar Taveras, el prospecto de los Cardenales de San Luis, estaba ebrio cuando estrelló su vehículo y murió junto a una acompañante ...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario